We follow a simple six-step process as recommended by the Financial Planning Standards Council.
1. Discuss Expectations
- What sort of financial advisory relationship are you looking for?
- What are our commitments to you?
- We collect information to determine your current financial circumstances.
3. Visualization of goals
- We help you articulate where you want to be in the future.
- We guide you through your options for getting from where you are to where you want to be.
5. Prioritize and implement recommendations
- It is often overwhelming to address all issues within a short time, so we document an action plan with our financial plan.
6. Ongoing review
- As stated in our signed Engagement, Privacy, and Service Agreement.
Securities/Investment products are provided by Aligned Capital Partners Inc. (ACPI). All non-securities related products offered by Blackburn Davis Financial are not covered by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF). Click here for more information.